If the block contains a mixture of tenants and owner occupiers then all owners in a block must agree for the service to proceed.
Here are some of the tasks that we will provide for you as your communal cleaning company
- remove chewing gum/litter etc.
- sweep and mop stairs and stair landings/chute rooms paying particular attention to edges and corners. Clean water to be used for every individual floor
- sweep and mop all tenants' landings (tenants must lift their own door mat/s on the day)
- sweep all paths, steps and immediate entrance areas, wash entrance steps where applicable
- dust and damp wipe sills, railings, ledges etc of stair areas
- dust and damp wipe sills, ledges etc. on tenants' landing
Every Two Months
- dust and damp wipe all doors/walls (to hand height) on every stair head and tenants' landings
- clean windows and glass on stair head and tenants' landings
We will provide an accurate work plan for two-month periods of weekly schedules - in order that occupiers can make arrangements for access to the bins etc.
If this is of interest to you please contact us here